WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests FROM ADVERTISERS for refunds for the following reasons:
1. VIOLATION OF THE INDIAN PENAL CODE:
a. If any product/service listed by the user violates any of the Indian Penal Codes, their ad will be removed and account deactivated.
b. No refund will be provided for violators of law.
2. VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHINECLASSIFIEDS
a. Ad buyers are urged to read and abide by the terms and conditions of WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM
b. Any listing found to be in violation of the terms and conditions will be removed without refund and the account will be deactivated.
3. Once the advertisement has been published, no refund will be provided for any reason. Advertisements cancelled prior to publishing will be refunded in full.
4. Advertising should be checked carefully for errors by the advertiser before publishing it.
5. No typographical mistakes by the advertiser will be considered for adjustment and no credit is made for errors that do not materially affect the value of the advertisement. It is important to check the Ad for mistakes before publishing.
6. Once our team reviews the complaint for a refund to be valid, the same will be processed within 48-72 hours of the complaint.
WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests FROM
CUSTOMERS for refunds for the following reasons:
1. Non-delivery of the product:
a. Due to an issue with the mail or courier service
b. You do not receive a delivery e-mail from us.
c. Depending on the price of the product, WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item
2. Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product.
a. WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as WWW.SHINECLASSIFIEDS.COM ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network.
3. Irreparable defects with the software:
a. Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request.
4. Product not-as-described:
a. A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval.
b. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples ( in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
5. Fraud or cheating:
a. Any request that is found to have the intent to cheat SHINECLASSIFIEDS into giving a refund will be denied and the respective account will be banned.
b. Any false claims will not be entertained
c. Repeated requests will not be sent for review.